Please allow 1-3 working days for your order to be dispatched. Normally orders placed before 1pm on a business day, we aim to ship the same day, providing card security checks are complete, payment received and stock availability is confirmed. Orders placed after 1pm will be shipped the next business day. Orders Received on Sunday or during Holidays are dispatched the following Monday or next working day. During busy times, such as holiday periods, there can be processing and shipping delays.
The orders cannot be shipped to PO boxes or military addresses, rural domestic addresses require one or more additional days to deliver. Orders requiring engraving or any customization will require additional time and will be shipped in 10 working days.
For shipments delivered outside DELHI, the customer’s state may charge an OCTORI Duty on the top of the price of the item. These charges are beyond our control and can’t be reimbursed.
Domestic customers are responsible for any OCTORI Duty charged by your state government. We are unable to predict which shipments will be assessed these fees or the amount of the fee that may be charged. In cases of refusal, either the cost of the goods or return service costs will be assessed.
International shipping charges are mentioned on our website. Shipping charges and transit time will vary, depending on the location. All international packages are shipped via indian post. All transit times are Monday to Saturday. International delivery cannot be guaranteed within a time frame due to customs.
International delivery time is approximately 5 to 7 days.
For some shipments delivered outside the India, the importing country may charge an import duty/VAT on top of the price of the item. These charges are beyond our control and can’t be reimbursed.
International customers are responsible for any import or customs fees charged by your government. We are unable to predict which shipments will be assessed these fees or the amount of the fee that may be charged. In cases of refusal, either the cost of the goods or return service costs will be assessed.
Tracking: e-mail containing your package tracking information will be sent after shipment.
Please mail us at kac@kidsartcarnival for any question.
We, at Kids Art Carnival go out of our way to make sure that our customers are happy with their purchases and enjoy their shopping experience with us.
If there is a problem or concern with your purchase,
1. Please email us your Order Number and the Reason for returning within 3 days of receiving the product on email@example.com
2. We will send you an Exchange authorization number.
3. Please send back the item to be exchanged within 10 days of receipt of Exchange Authorization number.
4. We apologize but we cannot accept returns for items that are not received by us within 10 days of receipt of the exchange authorization number by the recipients under any circumstances.
5. Once the goods are received, we will arrange for a replacement of the product
6. Please Note – We shall not be responsible for any items sent to us for return / replacement without our confirmation.
7. No Returns will be made for the below mentioned products
a. Gift Certificates
b. Items that have been used or opened
c. An item not returned in the condition it was received.
d. Any item received by us in a damaged condition.
e. Custom-made personalized items
f. Items delivered outside India
We take stringent measures to ensure that the items delivered to you are in perfect condition. However, there is a remote possibility that:
a. the item may be damaged during transit
b. or there might be a manufacturing defect
c. or that a wrong item is delivered to you
In such cases, there are no extra shipping charges for the delivery of replacement items for the reasons mentioned above .
Please Note – In case of a replacement, our logistics partners will attempt delivery of the items thrice. In case the delivery is not executed during all the three attempts, due to recipient not available / premises locked, etc., the customer shall still be charged for the order.
Please do note:
1. We do not give refunds, and refunds are in the form of store credit or product/size exchanges only.
2. Items eligible for exchange need to be in their original condition,: brand new, unused/unworn, with all tags and packaging attached and in resell-able condition.
3. If the purchase price of goods chosen in lieu of the returned goods is less than that of the returned goods no refund will be given; and if the goods chosen in lieu of the returned goods exceed that of the returned goods the difference will be borne by the purchaser. To avoid doubt, no refunds will be given for goods purchased from us.
4. Customer is responsible for original and return shipping costs on exchanged items. We do not reimburse shipping charges. The shipping charge for the exchanged product must be incurred by the customer (both while sending back to us as well as when we send the exchanged item to you).
Kids Art Carnival is not responsible for incorrect addresses given, refused shipments, and/or unclaimed shipments.
International Shipping & Return Policy:
Terms and Conditions
Each item in your order is sold by Kids Art Carnival (P) Ltd. Those items for shipment to countries outside of the India may be subject to taxes, customs duties and fees levied by the destination country. The recipient of the shipment is the importer of record in the destination country and is responsible for all Import Fees.
With respect to each item for which Import duty fees have been calculated, you authorize Kids Art Carnival (P) Ltd. to designate a courier company or freight forwarder to act as your agent with the relevant customs and tax authorities in the destination country, to clear your merchandise, process and remit your actual Import duty fees for such item. The import duty may be collected by Courier Company on or before delivery.
For products shipped internationally, please note that any manufacturer warranty may not be valid; manufacturer service options may not be available; product manuals, instructions and safety warnings may not be in destination country languages; the products may not be designed in accordance with destination country standards, specifications, and labelling requirements; and the products may not conform to destination country standards. You are responsible for assuring that the product can be lawfully imported to the destination country. When ordering from Kids Art Carnival (P) Ltd., the recipient is the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country.
Your privacy is important to us, and we know that you care about how information about your order is used and shared. We would like our international customers and customers shipping products internationally to be aware that cross-border shipments are subject to opening and inspection by customs and/or postal authorities.
Also, we may provide certain order, shipment, and product information, such as titles, to our international carriers, and such information may be communicated by the carriers to customs and/or postal authorities in order to facilitate customs clearance and comply with local laws.